This week’s tutorial is all about the ultimate Parisian babe: Brigitte Bardot.
For decades, people have emulated her style – especially her signature voluminous hair. It’s effortless shaped, perfectly textured and effortlessly cool. Jenny from the amazing Margo & Me takes us through recreating one of her signature ponytails. This is also the perfect Valentine’s Day date look and can work for absolutely any occasion.
How to: Brigitte Bardot Inspired Valentine’s Day Updo
What you’ll need:
- Jenny is wearing two wefts of her 160g Chestnut Brown Luxy Hair extensions
- 1 teasing comb
- Bobby pins
- Texturizing spray or dry shampoo
- Hair spray
1. Begin by spraying dry shampoo or texturizing spray, to give it a bit of hold and extra texture.
2. Work the product through your hair by rubbing it in and messing it up a little.
3. Section your hair starting with the middle part, to get ready to curl. The first section should be behind your bangs.
4. Proceed to curl your hair in loose curls
5. Create the volume at the top of your head by teasing small sections.
6. Make sure to spray what you tease so it holds.
7. Gently comb all the hair into place to create the shape you want.
8. Pin to hold at the crown of your head.
9. Grab the remainder of your hair and put it up into a classic ponytail
10. Wrap a piece of hair around your elastic to finish.
And voila! You’ve got the perfect Parisian hairstyle in less than twenty minutes. C’est chic, non?